The following rules apply to all members of this community:
Strict – These rules will be pursued and enforced very strictly
- Children are playing in this community – You will behave and phrase your sentences accordingly when playing with them.
- You will treat each other with respect and dignity – even in PvP.
- You will refrain from homophobia, racism, sexism and other -isms and -ias of such sort.
- You will let other players have their fun.
- In PvP environments, fighting is game – however, you will always keep the other player in your mind and also think about their fun. The responsibility lies with the strong!
- This implies especially to lower level players learning the game.
- You will choose your name according to the implications in this rule set.
- You will not cheat, nor hack, nor glitch, nor abuse.
PvP – These rules apply to PvP players and shall be followed for everyone’s fun
- You may Kill On Sight (KOS), but you will keep it to a level that allows both players to have fun.
- You may take someone’s dropped inventory when they are dead – But you shall not camp someone’s corpse.